AM Soccer Cup
The AM Soccer Cup is our annual Tournament which hosts 7 aside and 11 aside teams from around the world every Summer.
This event is already one of the top tournaments in the UK due to the organisation and high quality of set up in stunning locations.
To register, just download, complete and return the appropriate form below:
Get in touch!
For more information, please contact our Tournament Co-ordinator, Lindsay Sharp (firstname.lastname@example.org):
- All 7 aside football is played in Festival format at Duffus Park, home to AM Soccer Club
- Located in town near Restaurants, Shops and the Beach.
- The outstanding facilities offered at the University of St Andrews are hard to match.
- First class grass pitches.
- All weather facility.
- Range of Accommodation & Catering options.
- Strength & Condition and Recovery suites
- Excellent grass facility offering six full sized pitches for 11 aside event.
- Hosted Manchester City FC and the Scotland National Rugby team for pre-season
- Situated right beside the world famous Old Course Hotel and Golf course.
2019 Dates - 11 aside Event
|Saturday 10th August||TBC||TBC|
|Sunday 11th August||TBC||TBC|
2019 Dates - 7 aside Event
|Saturday 3rd August||2009 Teams||Duffus Park|
|Saturday 3rd August||2010 Teams||Duffus Park|
|Saturday 3rd August||Under 13 Girls Teams||Duffus Park|
|Sunday 4th August||2008 Teams||Duffus Park|
|Sunday 4th August||2009 Teams||Duffus Park|
|Sunday 4th August||2010 Teams||Duffus Park|
I would like to say on behalf of myself, all our coaches, all our parents and most importantly our players! A big thank you to you and your team for your hospitality and a fantastic days football. We had a great time and hope to participate in future tournaments you arrange
Please pass on our congratulations and thanks to everyone involved in the AM Soccer Cup yesterday. Know that all boys, parents and coaches had an excellent day.
Thank you for such a great day on the Saturday. Our kids had a ball! The day was very well organised and the communication leading up to the event was tremendous. The prompts and reminders were just enough to keep me on-track and keep my players and parents informed.